Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yay/ Epic Shower FAIL

So I logged on today to write about my shower injury FAIL, but then I noticed that I have a new follower! Yay!!! So, hi Melissa! I follow you too! On to my epic shower fail...

Yesterday morning I did a somersault in the shower. Yep, a somersault. I landed on my shoulder and my knee. I was pretty shocked about the whole thing, so I cried for a second until I realized that I was okay. So I finished my shower, but quickly realized that my shoulder is effed up. I could lift it, but i couldn't really move it in any other direction. So for the past couple of days, I haven't really been able to use my right arm. I can type and everything, but it hurts to do basic things like brush my teeth, put on deodorant...etc. Today is the first day that its kind of felt better, I have a greater range of motion but its still really sore to the touch. Its super uncomfortable to sleep or put an pressure on it, but at least I can wipe with my right hand! Was that to much info? Sorry :)

Nephew update: The results of the tumor came back and its BENIGN!!!! Yay! Prayers really do work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment