Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crate and Barrel Goodness

Today we went to register at Crate and Barrel and it was amazing! Stinks totally kept his cool and even had fun picking stuff out...this never happens. For those of you that know my Stinks, you know that shopping for anything brings on crazy panic attacks and mini tantrums. He started having a mini tantrum on the way there, but once we got the scanner he was all smiles! He even picked stuff out that I wasn't thinking about! We went a little crazy, but C&B has a cool deal that whatever isn't bought off of the registry we can buy at a discount after the wedding. So we threw some furniture on there that we aren't really expecting anyone to buy, but we can buy it later with the discount! Genius if you ask me. Today we did the basics, flatware, glassware, and kitchen stuffs and sometime soon I'll go back with my mom for the decorating stuff. I have no clue about how to decorate anything other than me :)

Registering was totally surreal, its weird planning for the future when we don't really know where we are going to live. I just hope that we're out of this place! We barely have room for the stuff we already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment