Thursday, July 29, 2010

Curly Hair

So this morning I listened to Adam Carolla go on a 15 minute rant about how much curly hair sucks. WTF? I honestly felt betrayed, I guess this is what happens when you love someone and then they talk shit about you to your face. What I don't understand is what is it that most (and I said MOST) white boys have against curly hair? Believe me, my hair could be a lot worse...I'm black for cripes sakes! I'm lucky I don't have naps!

Alright, I'm done venting.

If you were wondering, my nephew is ok! They removed the tumor and there should be no lasting effects.

2 comments:

  1. White boys don't like curly hair? Huh? My ex boyfriend lovingly referred to me as "curlz" (He loved them). And my current boyfriend loves it when I wear my hair curly...even when I think it looks like a poodle.

    He also doesn't mind my wannabe "straight" hair when it's all frizzy. He is clearly blind and insane. Haha!

    Hey, have you ever heard about the Brazilian blowout!?! I wanna try it. It's supposed to be really expensive, but it's also supposed to work like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently all of the white boys I date prefer my hair straight...
    And yes, I've heard about the Brazilian! I'm actually saving up to get it!

    ReplyDelete